Some questions and answers about a safer alternative to walking alone at night…
When are WalkSmart escorts available?
- 7 p.m. to 3:30 am Monday to Friday
- 5-10 minutes response time
- For prompt service calling in advance is recommended
- The WalkSmart Service operates from the first day of classes in
September to the last day of classes in April
- WalkSmart does not operate during holiday breaks, on the weekends, during the summer or during reading week.
How do I request a Walk?
Call 416-978-SAFE (7233) any time to arrange for patrollers to come to your location during service hours.
It is also possible to arrange for regular walks with the same pick up location and time each week
Where can I request a Walk to?
- Any Building on the St. George Campus, including 89 Chestnut and the Charles Street Residences.
- Surrounding TTC locations